Welcome to the Spring Edition of the 2016 – 2017 Buckley Bark!
As you know, The Buckley Bark is the school’s student-run newspaper since 2012. For this current issue, the staff focused on interviewing members of the Buckley community to share their tales of travel and triumph. The editors also crafted opinion pieces about various aspects of school life.
This Spring Edition also sought to highlight the many generous service efforts that have been organized by Upper School students to help out their neighbors. We hope you enjoy this issue of the newspaper, and please feel free to leave a comment or feedback in each post with questions or suggestions.
The 2016 – 2017 Buckley Bark is:
- Brandon Anderson (Design / News)
- Sajid Aziz (News)
- Tyler Bonaparte (Features)
- Olivia Hanna (Entertainment)
- Luka Markovic (Sports)
- Anna Tsioulias (Publishing)
- Eleni Vasiliades (Entertainment)
- Simon Wigdor (Opinion)
- Alan Barkan (Entertainment)
- Lindsay Fabricant (Features / Photography)
- Sterling Kalogeras (Features / Entertainment)
- Jane Park (Features / Photography)
- Henri Yoon (Entertainment / Opinion)
Your editors … and the writers of The Buckley Bark