We want to thank you all for your support and feedback during this terrific year of student journalism. With this final Graduation Edition of 2016 – 2017, we celebrate the moments that have made this year memorable.
Throughout this past year, we have added many new angles to the types of stories that have populated The Buckley Bark since 2012. In this entirely student-run enterprise, we have tried to shape opinion pieces and features to suit the tastes of the broad school community.
In this Graduation Edition, we bid a special thanks and farewell to our eighth-grade editors and staff writers who have contributed their words and insights over these many fun-filled months. We wish them well in their high school years ahead, and we hope they will continue to explore the gift of journalism.
To our readers, we hope you continue to enjoy our newspaper, and as always, please feel free to leave a comment or feedback in each post with questions or suggestions.
The 2016 – 2017 Buckley Bark is:
- Brandon Anderson (Design / News)
- Sajid Aziz (News)
- Tyler Bonaparte (Features)
- Olivia Hanna (Entertainment)
- Luka Markovic (Sports)
- Anna Tsioulias (Publishing)
- Eleni Vasiliades (Entertainment)
- Simon Wigdor (Opinion)
- Alan Barkan (Entertainment)
- Lindsay Fabricant (Features / Photography)
- Sterling Kalogeras (Features / Entertainment)
- Jane Park (Features / Photography)
- Henri Yoon (Entertainment / Opinion)
Your editors … and the writers of The Buckley Bark