Olivia Hanna: Grade 8
Lindsay Fabricant: Grade 7
This year, at the Halloween Parade, there were many great costumes. Here are some creative costume ideas for next year:
1. Emojis / App
– All you need is a black shirt and black leggings.
– Then decide what you want to do and print it out onto photo transfer paper.
– Finally, just iron it on, and you’re ready to go.
– First, you need a white dress or t-shirt and leggings.
– Next, you print out a Starbucks logo and iron it onto the shirt or dress.
– If you want to do more, you can wear a green apron and carry a Starbucks drink around.
3. Pajama Woman or Man
– You will need overalls, a yellow shirt, and any other minion accessory that you can find.
– Think about glasses, hat, or more.
5. Snapchat Dog Filter
– Print out the images online of yourself.
– Search for the filter, and there you go!
6. Minnie Mouse
– Collect Minnie Mouse ears, a black shirt, and red shorts, pants, or skirt.
– Just put on any onesie that you have.
– It is easy to do with your friends.